Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Been a Week!

That is the problem with blogs, just like diaries or journals. You often go days without writing. I don't like that. When I am writing, I feel fresher and more in touch with the world. Sound corny?

So, a quick rundown of the last week will follow with some photos...


This man with the bag pictured here with yours truly is former Atlantic Union College Business Professor Ebenezer Agboka. He is a fantastic individual with a tremendous sense of humor and people skills.

I have a testimonial I will share later from a former student of his that left a Madison Avenue high life corporate position to work for Dr. Agboka at the Northeastern Conference of Seventh-day Adventists in New York, where he is the Conference Treasurer... Hence, the bag!

Our professors are the bomb!

No comments: